I do believe in fairytales

 


I do believe in fairytales!

I am a great believer, but not because of snow-white or Cinderella or Mulan or sleeping beauty.

I believe not because of the love stories I have read, heard or seen.

I believe not because of the fact that I love the idea of being optimistic.

I believe because there's something bigger than me, than every one of us.

I believe because all my life I have been carried by grace.

I believe because He made the blind to see and the lame to walk.

I believe because I have tasted God's goodness.

I believe because He can make or bring something out of nothing.

I believe because He can take something broken and shattered and hopeless and make it whole again.

I believe because I hear His voice.

I believe in fairytales because of my testimony.

I believe because of the miracles I have seen, heard and experienced...

I do believe in fairytales because of the God of possibilities that has chosen to show me that He is real.

Fairytales are not just about love stories and fairies, dragons and goblins.

They are about going outside your comfort zone and going into the unknown. Knowing that wherever you are and whatever you do, the God of possibilities is with you.

I believe because life is a mystery. We are able to call things that are not as though they are into existence. We have the power to create our realities.

And  we are able to transcend into dimensions and spaces that we thought difficult and impossible, with the help of God.

I believe in fairy tales because God has given us the greatest gift of all... The power of possibility to achieve things beyond us and our wildest dreams.

 I don't believe in fairy tales because of snow white and Cinderella or prince charming. I believe because of the unimaginable possibilities and miracles that happen far and wide.




Comments

Post a Comment

Don't forget to comment and subscribe. Have a lovely day

Popular posts from this blog

God's Magnificent Love towards us

The Principle of Free Will and The Invincible Forces That Govern This World

The fault is in Us